Below are links to the websites (or email addresses) of other companies or individuals related to Footwear Friends, or to the shoe trade, in some way.
Charities & Events
- International Golf Championship of the Shoe, Leather and Allied Trades
- Leather & Hide Trades Benevolent Institution
- Pavers Foundation
- The Footwear Friends Annual Awards
News, Magazines & Publications
- DIARY was founded in 1968 to fill a communications gap between professional promoters in the worlds of fashion, beauty and lifestyle, including homes & interiors, food & drink and places & venues.
- Drapers is your key to the UK fashion business. Every week Drapers features the finest news, trends, catwalks, top fashion jobs, exclusive sales data and insightful viewpoints.
- Fashion Insight is a fashion and beauty news source for PRs and journalists.
- Fashion Monitor is the leading provider of contacts, news and events within the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries.
- Footwear Today is the UK's oldest independent trade magazine for the footwear industry.
- Out on a Limb is the UK's most authoritative magazine for current news, innovations and products for the directional footwear and accessories industry.
- Retail Week is the UK's leading provider of retail industry news, top retail jobs, key retail market reports and data, from across the entire retail sector.
- Shoe Intelligence, published since 1999, remains the most authoritative and comprehensive business newsletter on the non-athletic footwear market in Europe
- World Footwear is the leading international trade magazine for the footwear industry.
- Society of Master Shoe Repairers, the national Trade Association for the Shoe Repair industry.
- The British Footwear Association, the UK representative body of UK Suppliers of Footwear.
- The Society of Shoe Fitters The Anchorage, 28 Admirals Walk, Hingham, Norfolk NR9 4JL. Tel.: 01953 851171, E-mail: Laura West, Secretary
- The Worshipful Company of Cordwainers
- The Worshipful Company of Pattenmakers
- SATRA Bulletin provides expert technical information for footwear and leathergoods industries as well as reviewing developments and market trends worldwide.
Footwear Friends cannot be held responsible for the content of these websites, which are maintained by other companies. If you would like us to link to your website here, please let us know. Anyone who wishes to link to the Footwear Friends website is welcome to do so.